Do you struggle with figuring people out?
Ever wondered how people can be so different from each other?
Interested in learning your own patterns and processes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you should consider investing in the Meta-Programs Mastery course.
To get the most out of this course, you must get rid of the age-old thinking that people have temperaments or static personalities.
This is neither true nor helpful.
If you truly want to understand people, you must learn to treat people according to how they function.
In order for something to function, there has to be a process.
By dealing with processes, we’re able to alter, change, and transform any process that doesn’t serve us well.
From this perspective, we’re able to increase our understanding of where other people come from.
In this course, we will be going over 51 Meta-Programs spread across 5 different categories:
- Mental Meta-Programs – Meta-Programs in thinking, sorting, and perceiving.
- Emotional Meta-Programs – Meta-Programs in emoting and somatizing.
- Volitional Meta-Programs – Meta-Programs involved in willing, choosing, and conation.
- Response Meta-Programs – Meta-Programs in outputting, responding, and communicating.
- Meta Meta-Programs – Meta-Programs about conceptual/semantic realities, Identity./Self/Time etc.
As a quick disclaimer, these categories aren’t meant to be taken too literally.
Their main purpose is to group the Meta-Programs into useful chunks for easier digestion.
Some Meta-Programs can fit in more than one category.
In any case, we’re gonna go over each type piece by piece so it’s not too overwhelming.
You will also get the PDF download of all the slides for your offline viewing pleasure.
And to top it off, you’re also getting a separate training on how to change your Meta-Programs!